1225 Iyannough Road
Hyannis, MA 02601
Tele: (508) 771- 3000
Fax: (508) 568-2901
Individual room reservations
The Cape Codder Resort and Spa in Hyannis, Massachusetts is easy to access both from afar and up close. The hotel is close to three Cape Cod transportation hubs: two and a quarter miles from Barnstable Municipal Airport, two and a half miles from the Hyannis Bus Terminal, and three miles from the Steam Ship Authority. For visitors driving to the Cape Codder, its front parking lot contains five handicapped-accessible spots, with additional accessible spots behind the hotel. The front door is accessible with a power sensor, and the front desk stands at an accessible height of 32 inches.
The Cape Codder boasts three dining areas: Hearth N’ Kettle, Grand Cru “Wine Bar & Grill, and the Seasonal Deck.
The hotel offers eight accessible rooms, each with a roll-in shower. Conveniently, all of the accessible rooms are on the first floor; in case the need or desire arises to visit one of the upper floors, however, the Cape Codder has three elevators.
We toured two of the accessible rooms, #204 and #612.
Areas of Access/Measurements/Most, Bottom of a fixture to Ground (inches):
Accessible Room #204 Measurement Details:
- Room offers hearing accessibility
- Room does not have door peephole
- Accessible closet height (46”)
- Door width (34.5”)
- Bed height (29’)
- Bathroom door width (34.5”)
- Sink height (33”) top (26.5”) bottom
- Toilet height (17.5”)
- Toilet handrail height (35”)
- Room has a roll-in shower
- Shower wand offered
- Shower handrail height (35”)
- This room offers two bathrooms. One bathroom is accessible, the other is not.
Accessible Room #612 Measurement Details:
- This room offers an accessible peephole in the door
- Bed height (28”)
- Bureau height (37.5”)
- Door width (35”)
- Bathroom door width (35”)
- Toilet height (17.5”)
- Toilet handrail (33”)
- Sink height (33”) top (28”) bottom
- Room offers a roll-in shower, with a shower wand
- Shower handrail height (34.5”)
The Cape Codder Resort and Spa features an arcade and a water park, the latter accessible via a ramp with handrails. Moreover, it has a separate outdoor pool with accessible lifts. There is a fitness area, which is not accessible.
The hotel has an accessible business area, which provides three computers. The hotel offers seven conference rooms.