Address: 10000 Baltimore Ave
College Park, Maryland 20740
Phone: (301) 345-6700
Individual room reservations
Holiday Inn Washington-College Park (I-95) is 19mi from Reagan National Airport. The University of Maryland is a quick 7 minutes away, and Washington, DC is just a short drive. The Newly renovated (2018) hotel has 16 Accessible Rooms.
Up front you find five accessible parking spots and two power charging stations and are welcomed by a Front door touch-less power accessible entrance
Two accessible parking spots are offered outside a Front Side power sensor accessible door entrance.
Once inside, the Front Desk is accessible, with a height of 33”.
There is an office area, with two computers with desk height of 33.50” top and 24.50” bottom.
An Indoor Heated Salt Water Pool is accessible, with a mobile accessible lift.
The doors to the pool entrance are not power. There is a nice outdoor patio off the pool. Accessible washrooms are located across from the pool entrance.
Two dining restaurants and a bar are available off the lobby. Accessible washrooms are located nearby off the bar and lobby area.
Guides stayed in accessible room # 2123.
- Door Width 34.50” – With Accessible Peephole.
- Room Size Medium.
- Bed Height 27”
- Bed Side Table Height 26”
- Accessible Closet Height 46”
- Room Desk Height 30” Top/ 27” Bottom
- Bureau Height 38”
- Bathroom Door Width 34.75”
- Toilet Height 17.50”
- Toilet Hand Rail Height 33.50”
- Sink Height 34” Top/ 29” Bottom
- Tub Shower Hand Rail Height 32”
- Shower does not have a shower wand.
- Bathroom does not offer accessible towel hooks on door.
- Room has a connecting door to adjoining room.
There are hearing impaired rooms available, which offer a door bell.
The hotel has two elevators, three conference rooms, and three ball rooms.
There is an Avis/Budget Car Rental to the rear of the Holiday Inn, but no accessible spots or power doors at the car rental entrance.